Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whites prizm

monoman

hi all im a new member to this forum im from australia i am looking at buying a whites prizm IV for coin, beach (sand only) and parks any feed back from members who have one or have used one would be a great help thanks MM

Welcome to the forum.
I dont have that model of prizm but some one will likely comment on it.
You can likely go back in the forum post and dig up info on it.

I would save some more cash and buy the Prizm 6t. But any of the Prizms would work in the dry sand.

My first purchase was a new Prizm IV and personally I was not very happy with it. I spent alot of time working with it but every time out I would hit alot of "false" signals or no signals. I took coins and buried them in the sand and laid them in the grass and the detector would pass right over without detecting them and other times I would have a great outing and find coins, etc Maybe it was the type of soil but after being frustrated with it for almost a year, I upgraded to a MXT and could not be happier. Just my two cents.

I had a Prizm V and traded it in on a 6T. The V was an OK machine, but the lack of tracking and the lag on targets made me trade up. Enjoy your IV. If you feel the need to make a trade on another model, this is the place to do it. The classified section is great.