Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites prizm IV

patricks

Hi to all you detector pros. i am thinking on the purchase of a whites prizm IV(it's within my budget); or possibly a minelab X-terra 30(within my budget). i now use a Tesoro sidewinder micromax, it was a pawn shop find at $55.
thank you all for any information you can pass my way.
"good hunting". *Patrick*

patrick i really think you should visit a dealer that sells different brands on the garrett fourm you want a 250 or a tesoro vaquero or another kind.trying different one from a dealer could help you decide

I would have to agree with Clondike Clad about the M6 if you can swing that into your budget. If not go with the Prizm IV, you can't beat Whites quality and service. Keep your sidewinder it would make a great backup detector, Tesoro detectors are also good quality and great customer service. Garrett makes a good detector also but after a few years and your detector needs to get fixed for any reason, they call it obsolete and won't fix it. I have a 25 year old Whites detector that I sent in a few years ago and Whites fixed it for a few dollars and it's good as new. Good luck & HH