Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whites mx sport?

• Thread starter calabash digger
  • Start date
C

calabash digger

anyone bought one yet? looking to replace my at pro either with mx sport or makro r2. any help would be appreciated. God bless

I've read a lot about this machine and it is'nt all good at the moment........there are supposedly problems in the software.My opinion is too hold back for a while and see what happens,let them iron out the problems and im sure it will be a typical high quality Whites product that will find you a lot of stuff.
I used to use an m6 and mxt when I searched inland,now I do the beaches full time I use a whites bhid........whites machines are great products.

Sure look nice. My only problem is why does a water machine have to be only good up to depth of 10 feet? Seems to me that it might leak at 3' while I'm in neck deep water. AT's and 30 30's had a lot of leakers in the beginning. Why can't these be scuba worthy like the Excal and the CZ-21? My CZ's are good to 250'. By the way welcome to the forum.

Thats kinda like selling snake proof boots that are really only snake resitant may or may not bite through! I read a guy who has the software updated one and he likes it.( carolina digger}

My last White's machine was the MX and it was a good machine. The reason I sold it was because, for me, it became too heavy to detect with for several hours in any given day. I've tried a number of other detectors since, sold and or traded them off for something else. The one machine I wish I had kept was the Tesoro Vaguero. That machine was a true deep seeker but I wasn't patient enough to learn the sounds to find treasure with it. I now have the Minelab X-terra 505 and it's a good machine but I've seriously considering returning to the Tesoro's. Which one I'm not sure just yet.

7centsworth said:
I want to try a racer 2 for relic hunting.
Ive been looking at them too, but just read a review on the macro forum you might be interested.

Yes they are, Neil, and I always liked my Whites Hip Mount Detector purchased 1994 and it still would find the hidden treasure, if I just were able to go :detecting: Maybe my sister and I will if and when she ever gets her place sold and moves nearer to me! Would be nice to get out and be with God and my sister in the great outdoors! God Bless! :angel: Ma

I dont know where you are getting your info. The sport is good for 10'. Ive got one and it finds small stuff deep. Mine is on way back for update. But before I sent back it found some little tiny stuff

Who said it didnt find small stuff? Did I miss something ? I just seen a man on youtube hit a ten inch quarter

Person above me said the mx sport is good for 10". Thats less than a foot. The sport is good for 10'. I dont know, but I only stand 6'. That leaves 4' of water above the top of my head.

irnwrkr said:
Person above me said the mx sport is good for 10". Thats less than a foot. The sport is good for 10'. I dont know, but I only stand 6'. That leaves 4' of water above the top of my head.
Get over it our ancestors were not apes!

I dont recall saying your ancestors were apes. Where do you get that?

Figured you were so touchy about the earth age bit because of Darwins evolution garbage or were you just defending the timeline given in the scriptures?