Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites bullseye pinpointer

jery

Is it possible to repair a whites bullseye pinpointer, and if so, who does it, and is it worthwhile?

The switch can be replaced with a bush button or toggle switch. But paying someone may not be cost effective. If you can DIY then it would be under $5.00 for the switch. Send it back to Whites because they will probably fix it for free. You have nothing to loose.

If you have a White's Bullseye II it has the button on it. I had mine replace twice due to the button going bad within three months both times. When the third one came in the mail, i put it on eBay and used the money to buy a Vibraprobe 560.

I like the Bullseye, but when I am out detecting I need reliability, and the Bullseye fell short. If they go back to the toggle switch I would be glad to give one a try again.

Mine (Whites) has lost it's audio, so now it only vibrates. It doesn't work in the extreme cold, but my vibraprobe does.

[quote Uncle Willy]How deep does your vibro go?

Bill[/quote]

That is my only criticism of the Vibraprobe. It is only about 1/2 inch from the tip. I found the Bullseye to be deeper. It is also not as sensitive on lreal ow conductive targets like foil. It does not appear to be bad on gold tho.

It is my understanding that they have improved this with the all new Vibraprobe 570.