Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Bullseye pinpointer and Minelab SE.......nope

Old Sox

I love my Bullseye pinpointer but it is just not compatible with the electronics of the SE. I have to set the SE as far away as I can from the hole in order to use the pinpointer and then sometimes wont work. Are there any alternatives besides the SunRay probe (all tapped out of serious fun money for a while) that I can use that will work with the SE. The Bullseye works perfect with the Xterra 70 so I will keep and use it there. Thanks alot!!

I have used the Whites for years. All you have to do is remember to swing the coil to one side before you start looking for your target.

Make sure the pinpointer is turned on, and put it about 3 feet away from the SE. Then push noise cancel, and the SE should find at least 1 out of the 11 channels available that won't cause the pinpointer to interfere. If that doesn't work, I would suggest you switch to the Tiny-Tec pinpointer. $40 for a first class pinpointer, and my SE has no problems with it....good luck