Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which whites detector would you buy?

silverdime

Looking to buy a whites detector but can not afford the v3 or dfx. Plan on getting a used one. My choices are xlt/xl pro/ 6000di sl pro/5900di sl pro.

Which one would you get and why. I will be hunting most of the time for coins and maybe hit the beach little. Thanks! ahead of time!!!!!

MXT because it is one heck of a detector. It is so easy to use and has 3 great settings, it's tough and just an overall nice rounded detector.

XLT. It's programmable enough to get top "custom" performance, yet has easy-to-use factory programs that will serve a novice well. I like the 6

I'm with Monte - XLT all the way.

I choose XLT ,I have found lots of great finds with my XLT ,I have had for 5 years and it has treated me great,I do have the 5.3 Bullseye coil also and it is great .The XLT is easy to use and to program ,and has great versatility ,hope that will help you,NH ANDY.

I tried them all and that includes the V3............XLT in my opinion still works best for me in the scope of detecting I use it for.