Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which one is real???

cubfan64

Although I haven't tested any of them, I'm 99%+ certain none of them are considering the size and only .925 settings.

Nonetheless I have to tell you my heart skipped a beat all 6 times when I found one - that's worth the price of admission alone on some days :)

If I keep finding these at the pace I've been on, the odds will eventually fall in my favor - I just know it!!

the combination of looking at them with a loupe and the fact that none of them are gold settings has me convinced they're all junk - but they still look pretty in the scoop and catch your breath for a brief second :yikes:

I have a few other jewelry items with potential diamonds (although I'm also 99%+ positive none of them are real either - hehe). I'll load em all up and take em over there sometime.

Thanks for the tip!

And you are right, sooner or later the odds will be in your favor.
And that will be a sweet day. Keep up the good hunting.

BeachHunter,

I may buy some coins this winter is this a good store to deal with ? I live in Westford, and the only coin store I knew of was in Chelmsford center.

Thank for your comments. I enjoy your posts and finds having been to some of the places you hunt.

Farnum

I'M IN VA BEACH RIGHT NOW WAITING FOR WHAT LOOKS LIKE A HE** OF A NOR'EASTER TO HIT!! HUNTING MAY BE GOOD!! GOOD LUCK W/CHARLIE IF YOU CHOSE TO DEAL WITH HIM.HE GIVES ME GOOD PRICES.

Finding Silver studs is one thing, trying to get a machine to respond to gold ones, not in the air, but on the soil or sand is a whole different matter. Those are tough targets, a Minelab 3500/4000 maybe on a beach.

If anyone has a machine that will respond down to say 2 inches depth I'd like to hear about it.

HH
BarnacleBill