Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which is best

Dutch Henry

I am going to buy a new machine. I have, I think, narrowed it down to either the Minelab X-terra 70 or the Tesoro Lobo Super Traq. I want an all round machine and a gold detecting machine. I know any detector is only as good as the person using it. What are the advantages and disadvantages to these detectors?

..the control box, the XTerra 70 all the way. It has wayyy more flexibility as a detector, matchesthe Lst AM mode, and has a much better disc. mode. Speaking of disc., the LST has a preset GB in disc., whereas the XT70 is adjustable (or can even track) and the AM mode in the LST cannot have the tracking turned off. Who cares? Why meteorite hunters care. The LST can track out a stony. One area where the LST is clearly superior is the warranty.. lifetime vs 2-4yrs. ..Willy.

Do you know any body who has found a meteorite or fragment? I think they are really interesting. There's only been 2 verified findings in Arkansas, I think. Other states have more findings.

Just curious, because you mentioned something about it.