Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

which detector to choose

uk ninjafox

Hi all, i'm in need of help, started detecting again after a 10 year break, i still have my old White's eagle spectrum which i will use for land and dry sand, i'm looking for a good detector for wet sand, not sure whether to go for a pi one, looking to find jewellery/coins ect, can spend about

You may want to do some research into what the other detectorists are swinging on the beaches in your area.
The Excal :minelab: is a great water machine (both in and around it) but PI machines have their place too. If the other hunters are using PI machines like the Infinium :garrett: or others :fisher::tesoro::whites: then there may be a good reason for it. (black sand or radio interference)
Check it out and then buy yourself a machine that will do the job for you and pay for itself in loot.

Cheers,

BDA:cool: