Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

where is the cz 70 ???

sling

i took a look on the official website of fisher but i didnt find the cz70 under the products!why isnt there?

n/t

I understand there is some talk of bringing it back as parts seems to be a drawback..With these new F units coming out one wonders..Sorry guys my CZ6A will serve me just fine...but would appreciate any feedback on the new F units...

Why do you think that Beachhunter feller, you know, that Yankee from Mass. went down there and the place was plumb cleaned out. And she's tryin' to take Frank the Ring Vacuum's title away from him, it's a plot, and that there Mike feller is in on it.:rofl:

HH
BarnacleBill

Tell her how bad it is Mike. PSST don't tell her how many rings you found with yours. Don't tell her about the chest mount harness she can buy either. OK. :D: :D: I think you guys are in trouble. She is already armed with a Excal. Yep you guys are in for some real trouble. Oh one other thing Mike, don't teach her how to hunt the iron with that 70. If you do, you won't be able to hold your heads up. I just got a feeling you guys are really going to get whacked real bad. :rofl: Later Jerry aka Tinfoil.

Jerry, she's a natural. First target she dug with mine was a 6" deep wheatie. Next time out she follows up with ist target of the day a 1901 V-nick. Pretty amazing. Pretty amazing machine too, of course. And they DO hunt well on the beach, though it would be hard to beat the Excal and we both have them too. Could life be better??? :shrug:

The only other one you might like is the CZ20. Although between my Excal 1000,EXP SE,CZ70, Shadow X5, my poor CZ20 has just been collecting cobwebs this year. That web site goes back to a Civil War map site. I was looking at some Louisiana C/W Maps and ran across it. I hope Ina really likes here CZ70 as it is a heck of a good dirt and beach hunter. :D: :D: :bouncy: Later bud Jerry aka Tinfoil

Well, I had thought about getting a CZ-20 at one time. But I really like the Excal for the beach. And I think with the Explorer SE, the CZ-70, and the Excal I'm pretty much set for life as far as detectors go.

As for Ina, she got hers and will be hunting with it this weekend. I know she'll love it because she already loves mine.

HH!