Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where is some of our members?

7centsworth

Like Greg in Mi, Dobbie, Rentasquid, Randy Cosner,Malaquin and that is just to name a few. I have been missing there post. I always like looking at Gregs garden pictures.

n/t

Well......since 6:15am this morning, I've been in Butterwoth Hospital with chest & back pain. Home now and feeling much better.

PM on the way!

Well...my thought was that it was heart related but the doctor's and testing didn't agree. Turns out it's stress related and maybe something glutted I ate by mistake? I sure would like to experience warmer weather. This cold winter & spring has been a bit much. I'm giving serious thought to moving south, when my ship comes in.

I see Randy frequently on Facebook. He does have a new love in his life so could account for less detecting time. I know he has been doing 'road patrols' so maybe not getting much time off. Will rattle his cage lol'

TEXAS is the place marty --year around hunting:happy: SEVEN DIFFERENT TEMPERATURE REGIONS IN THE STATE.:wiggle:

and how nice it was. Love the moisture after so many years in the desert. Trying to finalize a house down here in Louisiana - good things take a while I guess. Steve in so la

me getting on the ball that is....been ill again and with legs and hips sore and weaker from sorting and moving boxes and bags in both garage and basement, am out of commission again for awhile, so will most likely be another month to finish with the repairs, cleaning and getting rid of excess STUFF! Just cannot work like I used to do without wearing myself out and then have to rest for a few days, but God is with me and I know that my home will sell quickly once I have it for sale from June, July and August between the time schools are out and until schools start again! By waiting upon the Lord, I will renew my strength and with God's Holy Spirit, I will be selling my home and moving on....right now I know not where but have plans....If they work out in God's plans, too! Amen! :angel: Ma

following things that we believe the Lord has sent.. If something blocks one way then He wants us to go another way. Rest up, Steve