Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where is everyone? Being lazy and sleeping in? It has been a busy few days down here in South Texas.................

Kelley (Texas)

These last several days have been exciting to say the least...a great Christmas! The "high light" was seeing the Grandson opening his Christmas gifts...ripping the paper off the boxes, then the big smile on his face. I sure love that little boy! I will not make mention of what the "low light" was...why stir up a hornets nest all over again, right.

Debbie made mention of having lunch with our Daughter-in-Law today, then doing some shopping. Yesterday, my nephew Josh told me that Cindy is going over to my Aunt Joann's house to help her do a few chores. So...I think that I will get in my pickup truck and make a trip over to the Castroville area and see my horses again, and visit with Josh too! I sorta think that there is no reason to tell Debbie, why borrow trouble from her. As a matter of fact, I will wait until she leaves to go to Heather's house, yes that is what I will do. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

you are still a mite scared of Debbie, as I sure do believe:rofl:

Sounds like a lady with common sense to spare :D

Better stick to the MC buddy!!

I just got back from the eye doc and made an appointment for the other eye on the second.

I thought you had to wait longer between the eye operations? Let us know Wednesday evening how the operation went. Also, I just work smart in regards to out smarting Debbie...why tempt fate. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t