Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where do you put your car keys ?

soflajim

Are those key fobs water proof ? Do you guys and gals just leave them in your car and just take the key ? I thought about getting a little water proof box to take to the beach with me.

that fits the door and trunk and leave all the rest of them hidden in the trunk.

The key I keep with me I put in my mesh pouch in a little zippered pocket.

place inside a sandwich Zip-loc bag and inside another Zip-loc bag. Be sure to squeeze the air out before closing to prevent bursting. So far no problems, Can wade when double bagged.

Put my ID my keys couple bucks and band aid and put them around my neck.
[attachment 64375 IMGP3589Medium.JPG]
[attachment 64376 IMGP3593Medium.JPG]
[attachment 64377 IMGP3596Medium.JPG]

David, I had the same kind of water proof box for weeks, then one day the hinge pin must have been carbon steel and rusted, a few trips later it broke. Luckily I noticed it right away and was in shallow water so nothing got wet. Yours may be a better quality and has a SS pin, if not keep an eye on it.HH