Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where did all that sand come from?

Low Tide Tim

Went to the surf lane today a little late, because I had to work this morning. When I got there the beach was sanded in worse today than yesterday. I hunted for a bout 3 1/2 hours and was only able to locate one .925 silver ring. I also found a coin and am not sure where it is from I am putting it in the photo with the ring and hope someone can identify it. HH and good luck to the surf pirates.
LTT

Tim,I can't read your coin but if you search for it just look in forein coins for it.You will find it fast. It looks like it is Scandanavian.