Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

where can I get a Garrett Pro-pointer for the best price?

sccpdc

:hot:ok, I see the need to get a Garrett Pro-pointer. so where can I get it for the best price?:surprised:

I got mine from a dealer in Kansas City, just two states away. It was $127.00 but HE paid the postage.
There is'm much of a profit margin on this baby so I'd be surprised if you can get it for less.
Kelly co will sell it at $127 but add another $10 for delivery. AT least thats what I was told by a salesman there.
Katz

sccpdc said:
:hot:ok, I see the need to get a Garrett Pro-pointer. so where can I get it for the best price?:surprised:
I don't know if this ok with the Forum. I got one from a place out in CA. for 109.00 shipped, It may be a Refurb but it looked new, works great and has the Factory warranty, all you get is the Propointer.

Not for me.
Been shopping with Kelyco for about 25 years now.
For the extra $30, I find it buys a great deal of peace of mind.

shawnrmartin said:
Not for me.
Been shopping with Kelyco for about 25 years now.
For the extra $30, I find it buys a great deal of peace of mind.
That's cool. I just wanted one to check it out to start with and Didn't want to spend money on the cheep junk that comes with the freebies. So I look around and found the cheapest deal. Garrett makes them and the they take care of the warranty. So I see how spending $30.00 bucks more and waiting a week to get it wood give you peace of mind. If anyone wants the number PM me.
CG