Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where are the Robins

Mat Hastings

So I'll give everyone two clues for where I'm from. One- there is a lot of snow on the ground yet and the 2nd one is I live in the troll capital USA. Thanks for helping me out with staying positive with my bounty hunter. It's hard to find shop for something when you don't know what your even looking for. My best find in the month that I had my Lone Star was a 1920 dime in a guys pull shed with a dirt floor. So now I've really got the urge to get out again. :clapping:

i will trade you any day, i still have almost 3 ft of snow on the ground here, talk about your anxiety attacks, just bought 2 QDII detectors and have not been able to use them yet,

I did a Google search for *troll and capitol and USA* ... came up on one of the hits...:clapping:

I love Google and Google Earth

HH,

BH-LandStar