Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When Will The New Gold Bug Show Up At Dealers?

Can anyone tell us when the New Gold Bugs will be showing up at the dealers? I can't wait until spring to hear of any reports of some using them.

I like the New Style, looks light weight and would be a pleasure to swing that all day long. I hope most new detectors of the future keep up with the New ergonomics design of the New Gold Bug looks like Tek with a Fisher name on it lol. You know technology has advance so much now days that they could pack so many features into a tiny box half that size. They could have all the features everyone would like to have , and they could make them update-able with either a RS 232 Port or USB drive etc.Maybe someday soon we will see this.
Let's hope to hear some reports on them soon.
Prospector Mike N.S.

What freq is it running at and can it coin shoot? It would be cool to have a relic and coin and gold all in one and you can switch the Freq or run them togeather give it some LTD programs and then expand that give us a better way to ues AM maybe one side of the speaker has the zip or iron and the other has the tone...time to play around fisher and make us want the newest machine. I have save just for this new machine when ever it comes out if ever?

The sell sheet says it runs on 19KHz it has a Disc mode for Coin shooting and Relic Hunting, Only comes with 5" DD coil, 11" DD as an option, and the way it looks it don't weigh anymore than 2 to 3 lbs with the coil.Yes sir let's put in our want list for expanded features and maybe they will re-tailor it for our liking.hihi
Prospector Mike N.S.