Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

when times are cold KEEP GOING{dont forget your gloves}

unfortunatly,that's how most come up,only had a couple of straight one's.a lot of the two- shilling's,sixpence's come from where the button's did.the earlier bent stuff come off the homesteads next to it.fella i met up the lane one day,said its where he watched the fella's march out to ww2.they were all in tent's.last lorry in the line was throwing,jam,coats,ration's to all the women from the village's as they went,what they couldn't take they buried.glad to aid you in anyway.

from what I understand a guy get two of the same coin and would get a blacksmith to bend them into a sort of Z shape at the same time. He'd give one to his sweetheart and keep the other one. Only those two coins would mate when held together again. No two pairs are the same. It's a romantic notion. A buddy of mine near Bristol/Bath found a gold one once!

Where are you in the UK eppillus06?

hit the nail on the head there.LOVERS TOKEN's down this way,bristol is steeped in history through trade ship's mostly.i live closer to dover then london or bristol.trying to give you differant variable's from differant parts of the uk.certain thing's turn up in differant area's.but clubs where i come from are a bit cloak and dagger{can blame them really as the NIGHTHAWK{theifs}tends to stick his two pennyth worth in}so their websites are hard to find on the internet,basically server not provided.check out THAMES &FIELD for clean smoked,love token's,token's,jetton's{trade counter's}.good education for anyone who's thinking there stuck on somthing over 25000 item's,you wont be bored,your need a coffee,and when your finished,your tell all your friend's.and when you come to the uk,your be proper clued up on what to expect on a day out.even the lady from texas left a message,is she a rose?,your have to ask her yourself!.