Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

when is tesoro bringing out a new model

davidbat40

we have all seen the mine labs whites new machines take a look at the new xps
its about time tesoro showed us what they can do

I'm not quite sure what to think of that new XP. Looks really cool but... Let me see it after a couple hundred hours of being scuffed up against rocks and trees and has been really used like detectors usually are. There are always the people OCD people that will have it for 10 years and wipe the thing off every time it brushes a blade of grass and talk to it like a little baby.. but that's not me. I break it down, toss it in the bag and hike to some spots you wouldn't ever think a human could get to and I know when I put it together it will do its job.

I'm sure Tesoro will soon be bringing something to the market . Will it look like something from Star Trek like that XP?
I don't know but I do know it will work well...be reliable and they will not stick a 2 year warranty on it. After joining the Tesoro family I have found that the people at the company make a great product that they stand behind no matter what. I would never rush them and know that when they do release a new product it will be something that people will be proud to own.

Tesoro is a working mans detector.....Honest and Straight forward...They just work.

Just my thoughts..

I'm planning to join the Tesoro family :ninja: I hope they continue with the good prices

a portable foldable detector would be a must, I like to carry my tracker in a bag, but its too much time to assemble and disassemble it

I'm going to throw something out there. Don't crucify me for saying this, but...

what if Tesoro doesn't have any brilliant engineers on staff? Aren't machines like the F series from Fisher pretty much a result of the engineer they employ? What if Tesoro isn't offering anything new because the competition is too far ahead of anything they could come up with?

I dunno, I'm just sayin'.....

Dan

Well my 2 cents worth is if they did'nt have that great of engineers, why are we buying there products then? C,mon think about it if your a small company and you have'nt had a offering for a while that they are working on something that will or might possibly catapult them beyond the competition, the bigger corps usually what they do is build something with a different face but the same circuits to pacify the public until some real strides are made I think that tesoro is a company that will fully test every machine and make sure that quality is job 1 before it leaves there factory, the next time you look at another manufacturer check and see where it was made then wonder about quality and thats why tesoro will step up to the plate with a life time warranty who else will do this here's another thing that tesoro tries to market on is simplicity, not everybody is into touch pads and a computerized face and people will down grade it just because supposedly its out of date well to me thats a bunch of bologne!

they have the giffords!..engineers who hunt too!..

Don't get me wrong, I love my Cortes. I'm not questioning the quality of Tesoro products, or that they have had, and still do have, great detectors. I'm just wondering out loud as to whether they have what it takes to make a competitive, modern machine that will place them ahead of the competition. I hope they do, and I'll be first in line to buy it, but who knows? When was the last new Tesoro model released? Wasn't it about 6 years ago? Resting on your laurels is hardly a sound business plan for long term sustainability.

Dan

Looks more like Capacola to me.

one of the reasons because I like the tesoros is because I dont like digital screens in detectors