Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"When I was younger I could remember anything,whether it happened or not" W.Pitts

ojm bc

....or was that Mark Twain.As a youngster I recall parts of another incident that happened at the "Old Orchard".

Each summer my cousin Viny would sleep over at my house or I would sleep over at my Aunt's house.We got up early that summer day and wondered over to the Old Orchard.We were having a great feast eating the juicy Bing cherries.Every once in awhile tossing one down to tease Rex my mongrel dog.

Viny had his fill and was on the ground playing with Rex.I was still tall up in the tree reaching over to grab a clump of ripe cherries.I had a great view up there and was looking around.To my surprize I noticed J.W. riding his bicycle toward the orchard !

You may recall JW the nut who threw the hatchett,well he was sent to reform school for a few months and must have done his time.The judge said he was incorrigable.I told Viny not to worry,Viny was also at the orchard when the hatchett episode happened.

When suddenly I fell to the ground out cold, my whole 12 years of life flashed in front of me.Now just Rex the mongrel watching guard,Viny panicked running home crying.He told my mother I was killed by JW ! It must have really upset my mother to say the least.

In realty JW called the ambulance and was not part of it. The news of my demise was greatly exagerated,that summer I had a cast on my arm.Next time when I'm climbing trees I will check that the branches or strong enough to hold weight. :)

n/t

and your friends. :lol: Wonder what ever happened to your friends Vinny and JW? Is that orchard still there? Thanks for sharing your broken arm story with the Forum, it was fun reading. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Too much Italian food, old boy? :stretcher: :laugh:

Cannot do that these days. Some parent would be suing the pants off the orchard owner. [Or God if we fell out of a tree in the forest!! :)]

sunny skies

M

If something happened to that spotted bird, you would be in all types of trouble. Times have changed, difficult to have fun anymore! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

.....I lost track of JW,By the way JW one day thought he could skip rocks on the pavements.Well they skipped right into the store window.Since I was with him,I also got hell.As for the orchard it was developed into skyrises,just a minnit away from my home.A footnote on the skyrise,there was a young lady that was murdered in one of the suites.They knew who done it but could not prove it.The body never was found.

Could she had just run away...wanted to escape her present life situation? How about writing a short story on this? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

...I have the flu,this is just a rough story.She was killed in 1993,blood was found under her mattress.No signs of forced entry her boyfriend was the culprit.He was found to have murdered another person also.The news reported a schull and jawbone were found in a forrest a few miles away.Definitly a murder case.