Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When I Was A Pup...

When my brother and I were young and living on the farm, we had sticks, Prince Albert tobacco tins and tin cans as toys along with many other things we played with, for we never rec much at Christmas time, but did have fun playing together and making up games! We cut letters out of cereal boxes and used them to spell words....oh, the good old days, for as farm children it wasn't all work and no play! We played in the large sand bar across the creek and played and swam in the water and loved each other while fussing and quarreling like siblings do! I miss my brother so very much....being so close in age, we were like twins growing up! Dad was strict and life was hard but we survived it all! May God Bless each with a very blessed Christmas in remembering Jesus is the reason for the season, for in His virgin birth, death and resurrection, He has set us free when we truly believe, obey and serve Him, faithfully! Amen! :angel: Ma