Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When Evil runs rampant in the USA:sadwalk:

The problem of good men doing nothing is a whole lot bigger than that. Unseen forces are running rampant on this earth. Gods word at 1 John 5:19 even states the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. This can be backed up by a statement satan even told Jesus at Luke 4:5-6. Notice Jesus did not deny that either. The devil and his demons knowing that tgeir time isshort are bent on causing as much pain as possible. The real criminals are unseen. They Iincite humans to do the things they are doing.

Thank you Bill....yes evil runs rampant when good people do nothing, for we aren't preaching and teaching that which is of God, especially, in the churches, as too many are not preaching against sin but what makes their congregation feel good for more donations for the pastors and the church buildings! Yes, we fight against spiritual wickedness in high places and they are shooting fiery darts upon those who love God and are saved in Jesus, daily; but that doesn't mean that we sit back and take it. We are to be a light to the world which is filled with darkness of the evilness of satan and his demons! We can change things by voting for those who are righteous and godly in their character and not just set back on our laurels and do nothing...that is exactly why the murdering of innocent babies has become a stronghold on our nation, because the Christians didn't rise up and go against it in force at the time that it was made legal by an evil gov't which was started by a lie and the very woman that it was about later said it was a total lie.

I tried to tell others about BO and how he wasn't and isn't good for our nation, but of course most didn't listen and he also got in by lies and fraud at the polling places and those who wanted a black president, no matter what he does or says! Well, the people, even those who didn't, got what they wanted or didn't want by it being forced upon this nation and is still being done that way by a criminal running for the highest office in the land, which should not be and never was meant to be! This nation has turned a blind eye and deaf ear to what is really going on with BO, Hillary, Bill and most of Congress! We are headed for a One World Gov't, One World Religion (Islamic---satan's religion) and a One World Economic System! I think it will be delayed for a few years, if ppl wake up and elect Trump, who is a born again Christian now and he is very smart in finances and cares for our Vets and our nation, the USA, but if Hillary gets in, her and BO, will finish what he started to make this a Muslim nation under the Sharia Law and this will be God's Judgment on our nation because too many have turned their backs on Him and have gone their own way of sinning and pleasing themselves!

We, also, need to pray for God's interceding to help His own ppl to serve Him, faithfully, and make this a better land and One Nation Under God with our prayers and do what we can do to get the people back to honoring and obeying God, in Jesus' name, it will be too late very soon and then the great tribulation will be all over the world, including the USA! God is Love, but He is also a God of Wrath and He will not continue to look upon a sinful and disobedient ppl who call themselves Christians but don't act like it, for the Day of the Lord will come upon us at a time that we do not know and it won't be pleasant but very horrible for there will be lawlessness throughout our nation and the world with satan's servants getting worse and worse, but we have hope in Jesus, for by loving and obeying Him, we, the true Children of god, will shine brighter and brighter as the world become darker and darker with sinfulness! Okay, I'm through preaching and will get off my soapbox! :cheekkiss: Let us not surrender to satan! :surrender: Amen! :angel: Ma

It is said that in the end times wrong will be considered right and right will be considered right. Getting close ??????? Not for us to know.

Not anyone, not the angels and not even Jesus, but only the Heavenly Father knows, Who is the First Person of the three in one! God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit is third! PTL, from Whom all knowledge, wisdom and our redemption comes from! Bless His Holy name, Jesus! Amen!

Something I have never found is a personal name for the holy spirit. I have a bunch of translations on my phone which i use for comparison. Helps me get a deeper understanding. Almighty God has a name, the Son of God has a name, but nowhere have i ever seen the holy spirit having a name. Nowhere have i ever seen the holy spirit called a god. Perhaps someone would try to explain this?

Amen, Bill! God is three persons in One or He holds three offices or jobs in One....However way you want to put it! May our Savior and Lord, Jesus, be our Helper and our Guide, always! Amen! :angel: Ma

C.J.M. said:
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GODS SPIRIT:angel:
Totally agree with that statement. The Greek word is Pneuma, from where we get the word pneumatic. The Hebrew word is ru'ach. It denotes a force. Nowhere do we see the holy spirit as a person. There are many instances in the scriptures where a person is full of holy spirit, even Jesus was full of holy spirit. Interesting to note is nowhere in scripture is anyone full of God or full of Jesus. However if we notice in Acts chapter 7 right before Stephen is murdered by the religious leaders of his day, vs 55 says he was full of holy spirit, he gazed into heaven and saw Jesus standing at God's right hand. Genesis says Gods active force, and some translations say the spirit of God. Genesis 1:2. It does not appear to be an actual person.