Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wheat and Snake

luketheman

Found another wheat in my backyard. Its 1944 and still in pretty crappy condition. Oh well I am still happy. I also found a garden snake under a piece of tile i found while digging. Gave me a nice scare :blink: All in all a good day though. Found 28 cents a key and a spoon as well as other trash

WTG Luke Wheats are always fun to find

seems like you have a good spot BUT
the snake does make me think :crazy:

Just kiddin altho im NOT a sanke fan!!!!!

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa:

:usaflag:Keep finding those wheats...there is silver not far behind.

And any snake is better than running into spiders...yuck !

Hi Luke, You must live where it is warm. Any snake here now will frozen like ice. We have 5" snow on the ground. Wish i could get out and hunt

I found my silver before my first wheat penny sadly.
I live in northern louisiana. It has been in the 30s all week until today it was 60 and nice out

Garter snakes are friendly little fellers. My back yard used to be crummy with them until the cats cleaned them out. My big 22 pound Siamese was always dragging one in the house to show me.

Bill