Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's the best name to call you properly?

BARKER

Hi Bob; I don't know what name you prefer to be called by so as not to offend you. Is it: Bob, LabradorBob, LB or what. I don't like stepping on toes you know. Some people get offended when you call them by the wrong name or moniker.I do appreciate all your hard work and I'm just fired up to be back. Until later; May God bless you and yours. PEACE:RONB
(or Ron) ha ha. later.

I don't care it doesnt bother me,a lot of people call me Bob as a nickname,
So Bob or Harold either one is fine.
Got snow there?
Harold

Hi Bob; yes we just got 6 " more last night with more coming tommorow night. We are at 170% above normal snow wise and wev still havev another 10 - 12 weeks to go. Eskimos never have this problem haha. i'm waitomg for the March of the Penguins now ha ha. Anyway, thanks for the reply. I just found a cellar hole even the farmer didn't know was there using your advice and links.I can hardly wait for the warm weather here. Where are yu at now?? Thanks: PEACE:RONB:thumbup:

Ron,
Sorry to hear about all the snow,i'm sure you are getting cabin fever by now.
Glad my posts helped you find the old home site.
I live just west of Neosho,Mo about seven miles.
Turning colder here again,hopefully won't last too long.
You will have to research and find some old maps.Sometimes they are very hard to come by.
But it will give you something to do while the snow is on.
Where are you located?well keep in touch,if you hear something in the middle of the night,it's just penguins!LOL

Harold

Hi Bob; Good to hear from you. I live in Boston. Detecting for 39 years now.I believe I'm the senior Treasure Hunter in the field here experience wise.I search a lot of Colonial sites from the 1600 - 1700's. Always trying to find old cellar holes, paths etc.. Thanks for your hard work.Maybe someday I'll come out for a visit or you come here.Its a thought. Anyway It's kind of like the old York Peppermint Patty commercial; "Every time I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I get the sensation of driving a dog sled, across the frozen tundra; whooosh, whoosh. hahaha I loved that commercial.Anyway wrm weather starts here in about 10 weeks but I still search the beaches at low tide now.Good stuff once in a while.Anyway supper is waiting. Until later; May God Bless You and Yours. PEACE:RONB :crazy: