Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's it worth?

metalmiester

Hi all this is my first time on this fourm. I went back to my house today and grabbed a few things. I found this 2 years ago and didn't want my X to sell it at her garage sale. She didn't have it out there but just about everything else that was mine was. lol Thought that I would save her so I grabbed it. I found it while metal detecting on accident. I dug a indian head penny that was underneath what I thought was a broken bottom of a bottle and out she came up side down barried. Any help would be helpfull. Scott

Hi there. Nice looking bottle, what some would call a 'blob' top, it might be a soda, but a collector from over there would better be able to help you. You might show it to an antique's dealer to get a valuation on it, but bear in mine, if they want your bottle, they could under value it. I definitely would not sell it at a garage sale. Have a look around at the library or book stores for old bottle valuation books. They'll give you an idea too, as to what the bottle might be worth. It look to be in very good condition. Does it have a date, numbers or letters on the base?
Golden:)