Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What will you folks be doing this holiday weekend? ...............

Kelley (Texas)

Will you be having a family picnic, maybe Bar-B-Q? Will you be going fishing? Will you be getting drunk and chasing wild women? How about letting us know what exciting thing that transpired in your neck of the woods. If you plan on traveling somewhere, please drive safe. If we have any old men in their 70's out riding a motorcycle, please be extra careful if you have just bought that expensive bike and do not know how to ride it. :rofl: Please have a great holiday weekend. Kelley (Texas) :)

with the gall bladder acting up Mary told me I was stupid to eat any :D She was right.

We just took the grandkids to see a beaver dam and now we are going to go to Marl Lake and let their parents get a taste of Geocashing, If I last :D

This is one beautiful day, the best of the year and the next two are gonna be nicer!

We set on the deck having our morning coffee and it was the first morning that I could do it in a t-shirt

We just arrived home from attending the wedding of a good friend's daughter. I can remember when this young lady was born nineteen years ago. I also remember the time that Bill and I had ridden up to their house and she came out of the house to greet us. She looked just like a toy doll....tiny dirty little feet from playing outside most of the day and her little mouth moving ninety miles per hour trying to get me to lift her up behind me so that I could give her a ride around the pasture. Debbie and I were honored because they had us sit with the immediate family. This was an outdoor garden wedding and it got hot...as a matter of fact the temperature at the moment is in the upper 90's and will hit over a 100 degrees today. It was a very nice wedding and we enjoyed ourselves...they served some good food afterwards.

I should have a free weekend from this point forward until Monday afternoon if Debbie does not come up with some distasteful chore for me to do. Monday afternoon my cousin and family, our son and Heather & Brayden, and Heather's parents will get together with us for a family cook out. I kinda wish that Debbies Aunt would drive down here from Kingsland, Texas and spend a few days with us...she is a super lady. There is a chance that my Sister and family may drive in on Monday too, but that is not yet confirmed. We will also have a few friends attending the cook out too. We are going to have a great time! Also, I may ride the bike on some back roads on Sunday. Please have a great and safe holiday weekend. Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

We are already having high temperatures of from 98 degrees and up...in the shade to boot. I hear tell that Al Gore got a traffic ticket one time in Texas and he is now putting the screws to us. We could sure use some of your rain...it is dry down here too! You can stick a water hose into a crack in the ground in your yard, and after an hour the crack will still not fill up with water...where is the water going? Even the birds are affected from this heat...from time to time you will see one collapse from heat exhaustion and fall off a telephone power line. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)