Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

what to dig

luketheman

I have an ace 150 and hunt in hawaii. I was wondering if you guys dig all your signals including iron or if I should discriminate it out. Any input is appreciated im still learning. Thanks.
Luke

Hello luketheman, if it is available on the unit, run jewelry mode. It is a mode available on the ACE 250 and I think it is on the ACE150, as well. This will cut the iron and signal all non-ferrous targets. You do not want to discriminate anything but iron and the jewelry mode will accomplish this for you. Best of luck mate!

Some day I might just plunder the big island meself!

Be observant of beach use, grid it, dig it all but iron (Jewelry mode will do the trick) and be persistent. When you're diggin' pull tabs and nickles, arrrrrg, you're in the zone, bud. Before you know it, you will see loot in your scoop!

When you find it, be vague concerning locations (especially locals) but upload sparkly, clear, close-up photos. It gets our blood pumpin' donchaknow. :biggrin:

Your 150 should pay for itself right off (I'm serious), if you put some time in. Eventually, you can think of upgrading to a good water machine. In the meantime, learn your present machine and get all you can get out of it. Be confident that it is a decent machine.

Best of luck, welcome aboard. Be sure to keep us all posted. We might just need a contact in Paradise someday! <><

aj

thanks I will do that and im looking to upgrade to the m6 b/c I land hunt to but I might get a pi machine but thanks anyways