Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What time is it.

Donut

ok I can upload now But it ends up in my signature and not in my tex section . Why?
Anyway I’m using this watch underwater, heck it’s only a Walmart $8 watch . But even on lane it doesn’t interfere with my pointer probe and when Detecting I lose track of time lol

When detecting why do you need to know what time it is?? My antique body tells me very loudly when it is time to quit. Or I quit when it gets too dark to see.

Two reasons.
I get so intense when Detecting I totally lose track of my surroundings and time.
2 people are always asking me what time it is .. true .

Just pinging on you. I do wear a watch when detecting. I found it four or so years ago while detecting the wet sand. It was down well over a foot. A guy had just dismissed it as junk as he worked his way up the beach with his Deus. . I wondered what it was and glad that I was inquisitive. I have had the battery changed a few times and so far it still does not leak.

I have had to many times my watch was interfering with my pinpointer so now I It doesn’t bother me and I have the time all the time

And this is why I begged for a clock on the Equinox. The clock on the CTX is incredibly helpful, as I am ALWAYS on a schedule! Yours works too...