Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What the heck are we eating.....

ojm bc

Did you know the the time chickens are born and cooked at some restaurants is only 6 weeks,what the heck are these added harmones doing to humans .Have you noticed how some young children are way too big for there age.Girls fully developed at 12 years old.

Did you know that the wax on fruits contains harmfull additties,oh sure only wax.What about our tooth fillings,more heavy metals in our bodies.Bananas,yes bananas too,they are picked green and ripen fast with carbon dioxide.As they are trailered to market the drivers exhaust is floated over the bananas to ripen them.What the heck are you eating !

ojm

it a little bit though and lose some weight :D

I don't know what is in that stuff but I sure like chicken!!!

And beef, and veggies. Royal can help clean out the chicken coop when he is here!! :lol.. That will help him lose weight.

Sunny skies

M

n/t

I have a buddy with a commercial chicken farm and I have seen the whoile process. The ONLY additive he ever gives the chicks is a very small amount of antibiotic in the early stages to keep a sort of flu from spreading, as they are raised in a very cramped invironment. Usually a few thousand to a barn. What enables them to grow so fast is the near perfect growing conditions. Just the right amount of heat, humidity, water and food. Hard to believe but they do grow that fast. I've seen the food he feeds them. Very nutritous (at least from what I can tell by reading the bags). I think he slaughters every two to two and a half months. I will go this far.....a true FREE RANGE chicken does taste better. But probably because of age and a slightly varied diet. All-in-all still a pretty nutritous meat (at least by todays standards). :blowup:

we keep ours from 8-10 weeks. And they are always free range.!!!! Just gotta keep those ravens away... The jack raptors help with that though!! :) :)

sunny skies, clear water, calm seas

M

...Rhode Island chickens,too clear the land on his blueberry farm.They do a good job eating all the dropped berries,which can be a problem.During the time the government was killing all chickens,he fought hard too save them.

They threatened him too much,he had no choice in saving his healthy free range chickens.They offered him money for the killed chickens,he told them too stuff it,he did not want there blood money.

Did you know blueberrys take 10 years to harvest and they taste best when the plants are 100 years old,hard to believe.He sends the leaves away for potpourri.

So long ojm ps I really do not know much about what is or not in food ojm

n/t