Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What settings do you use?

LuckySteve

Today I used Pro Zero with a sensitivity of 4. Seemed to keep the trash and falses to a minimum... What do you use?

Pro Zero/ Wide Open. I let the machine talk to me at all times and where I have had my best finds/results.

Personally speaking of course.

:)

Pro Zero, no discrim, max sensitivity.
If it's really, really trashy I'll back the sensitivity down slightly.

w

I want to hear it all. I like those high tone tics and whimpers among the trash. Pro zero, no disc and max sen. HH jim tn

ONLY Trial and Error will help you LuckySteve. The more time you spend with your machine the better you become. It's good to take everyone's advice and test it, learn from it and make necessary adjustments to your AT PRO to meet your hunting needs/environments. The way I have my AT PRO is PRO ZERO, DISC 35, Trashy Area Sensitivity 2 notches down, None trashy area..MAX. If you are hunting for relics DISC should be 00. I've been doing very well like this...hope others and mine info help you..Happy hunting

I agree with asiandigger - lots of ways to set the Pro up, different hunters have more or less tolerance for background chatter. Viva la differ