Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What more can I say?

Gopher John

[size=x-large]HE LIVES![/size]
[attachment 195735 JesusonEasterSunday.jpg]
[size=x-large]Thank you Jesus. Amen[/size]

Right on John! Praise God Jesus lives! We're so blessed to have a (the) God who loves us so much that He was willing to give His life for ours. When I take a close look, at this world, I can't help but ask why? Surely our behavior, as a species, says we don't deserve it yet He loves us anyway. Thank God He's consistent because God knows we aren't. And when I think about all the suffering, pain and agony Jesus endured for me, I am unbelievably humbled. When I contemplate all this, I just want to sing "I Love You Lord & I Lift My Voice To Worship You ~ Oh My Soul Rejoice. Take Heart My King In What You Here; May It Be A Sweet, Sweet Sound In Your Ear"

Amen & Amen! Our Lord lives and Jesus reigns on high sitting on His throne by His Father's right hand and "HE LIVES" forever more...He was sacrificed once for our sins and need never do it again and if we don't believe by His being our Sacrificial Lamb by dying once and living again, then there is no redemption for the lost sinner and they will be lost forever without Jesus Christ as our own personal Lord and Savior! May we each truly believe and may God bless you with His salvation grace and by confession of the sinner's sins, He will! Amen! I have a poem titled, HE LIVES, just have to find it and get it ready for posting and post it by Sunday! :angel: Ma Betty

n/t

n/t

Thanks to you both, Gopher John and me son, Mike in MI....guess I had better get busy on the poem for posting it in time for Easter! :) May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty