Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is the

6" elliptical and maybe 5" round is out. Not sure if it hit market yet.........Yes, if heavy trash area,,no if hunting bigger areas thats kinda free of trash and multiple targets.

The stock coil has such great target separation that I don't think you need a smaller coil for most areas. After you use your machine for a couple hundred hours, your experience will allow you to separate targets so much better, effectively, your brain will become a small coil.

Jim

I was actually amazed by the 5" DD coil. It is unsurpassed in its ability to separate targets. I hate that I'm selling mine due to me selling my F75. :cry:

If you have materialization in your ground you will need the 5" DD coil , but if you don't materialization in your ground the 6" elliptical ( I call 3x7 coil) will work good. Where I live I like the concentric coil better , they can work the trash better then DD's. I do most of my hunting with the 6" elliptical.

are correct about the DD 11" coil..But in really mass trashed areas you need a small coil.. Now this. Lori does not want to wait for 200 hours LOL..she has expressed her dislike for digging a lot of trash..So small coil will benefit her greatly...

Elton said:
are correct about the DD 11" coil..But in really mass trashed areas you need a small coil.. Now this. Lori does not want to wait for 200 hours LOL..she has expressed her dislike for digging a lot of trash..So small coil will benefit her greatly...

It isn't that I dislike it so much but if I could find something good too it would be ok!

Yep I hear you.Get the small coil it will improve your odds of finding good between the trash.Thats if it's there.. and you may have to live with the fact nothing of coin value is there.........but maybe some relics of old toys, knives( Pocket) Pocket watches..aaaaaaaaaand very possible some mine script tokens..or clock in and out labor tokens...Maybe some company store tokens.lots of good things.......

I think either one of the small coils is a good addition to the 11" stock coil. I just happen to have the 6" elliptical as it was the first small coil to come out for the F 75. As good as the 11" DD is in the trash, I personally think either of the smaller coils have merit on very trashy sites. I have made recoveries from among the trash that ( I ) was missed with the larger coil. And I have a fair amount of hours behind the 75. HH jim tn

What is the story on alk,. rechargeable.batteries? I just ordered my f2, everybody and fisher says you have to use them ,i have called walmart&batteries or us.I called where i get bats. the owner said they no longer make them. I can,t find them anywhere.i have not even gotton my machine yet and i can,t even find batteries.for it.help,joe&wanda