Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is the Garrett ace 250 CSI detector?

aschwars

I was looking up metal detector shops on google when I came across a website that was selling garrett ace 250s and Garrett ace 250 CSI. I'm wondering if any of you know the difference between the two detectors, and why ones called CSI.

I have the G500, Garretts, witch it is made for the police to do crime scene. The first of the detector face has ( lead--iron--45--22--bullets--) other half has ( 1c--5c--10c--25c---) just like a gta 550. This is a good relic detector. I have used it for both and it dose a good job.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Garrett also sells the Investigator CX Plus, Investigator G-500, Sea Hunter and Infinium LS to law enforcement angencies. They're like the hobby detectors. Only difference is icons on faceplate of detectors with ID meters and such. Pic of 250 faceplate below.:garrett::detecting:Happy Hunting!:)

Those are the detectors made for law enforcement. Garrett has a law enforcement division and they even train officers in the use of their units.

Bill

I was watching a DVD about our boys in Iraq looking for bombs and other explosives. One guy was using the
CSI Ace 250. My eyes popped out of my head when I saw the Ace serving us over there.

Kats

Our Answer to Osama Ben Dummy

Be very careful, Kats. Katie Couric says it's racist not to like Osama and the death and destruction at the Twin Towers was just a cultural misunderstanding brought about by American Racism. I'm so dumb, I thought what the Muslims did on 911 was racist, but I am after all unsophisticated and ignorant. There are two Muslims who own a BP station in my small town and are honest as the day is long and get all my local business. Of course, if you compliment a Muslim it's racism and if you criticize a Muslim, it's racism. According to yellow journalists like Katie Couric. Where have I heard this before? Now I remember, it's censorship time. lol
Tom Hanks believes the attack on Pearl Harbor and slaughter of the American and Phillipine people during the Bataan death march and the slaughter of 6 million jews was also caused by American racism. Lord, forgive us our tresspasses, Amen.