Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is he trying to achieve?

Nauti

What is obama trying to achieve with punative strikes on syria?Many,myself included,believe this will only aggrevate the problem.Does he really think that a couple of tomahawk missiles aimed at strategic targets will help stop what is going on there?If syria does fall won't this allow islamic extremists backed by al queda to take over power.....what is this mans agenda?

Precisely! The people of this part of the world have been fighting among themselves for thousands of years and will continue to do so until Jesus comes again. Russia told Obama -point blank - to stay out of it & that military intervention would only exasperate the problem. How do you reign in someone who thinks he's a god and all powerful? This man is down-right dangerous. Even the majority of the house & senate disagree w/ him on this. If he doesn't get congresses approval, he'll likely claim presidential power & do what he wants to do anyway. Sad.

It's very worrying Senior,Putin is playing the right hand by saying that even Russia will consider taking action as long as there is cast iron proof that the chemical attack was carried out by the syrian regime.He also states,and rightly so,that any action should have the approval of the U.N and that an attack by a lone country would be considered an act of aggression.So far,neither of these conditions has been met.What is the point of the U.N if somebody like obama thinks he can just do as he pleases?
Surely,we have the right to defend our own countries if under threat by another but no rights to get involved in another countries war if that war does not pose a direct threat to ours.This is why the U.N was set up, so that no one country could take matters into their own hands and get involved in a war that frankly has nothing to do with them.I do not believe that a strike by obama is just about using chemical weapons against the population in syria even though this is what he is hiding behind.....he is going to do it for other reasons.How can somebody who claims to conduct a war against terror on one hand then back islamic militant and al queda forces,who cause most terror attacks,on the other.
We have backed out of this one,probably down to the fact that we made little difference in both iraq or afghanistan......in fact we have probably made things worse,like you say our intervention will do nothing over there.Perhaps this idiot should consult the people of America,i'm sure that most would be against it just like they were here.
If he attacks syria many will pay a high price according to experts on the region.....it's time to leave them to it I think.

to act like he is doing something, so he can blame Congress when he fails and he will, for he is useless and worthless as a president! He uses people and nations to get what he wants which is not good for America nor the world! May God forgive us for voting such an arrogant and selfish man in office, which he should never be in nor any gov't office! :sad: :angel: Ma I have never voted for him and I pray that someway, somehow he will be out of office before his term is up and he has completely destroyed the USA! Amen!