Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What I Loved About Grandma Diane

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I came across this recently. It was made by Grace for Grandparents Day at school a few years ago. Today is Grandma's Birthday so I thought I would share it. We miss you every day mom.
[attachment 284134 DSC00321.JPG]
Let me know if you can't read it.

Oh, what love there still is between grandma and granddaughter...even though grandma isn't on this earth in a mortal body any more! Beautiful card and words Grace gave to her while she was here to let her know how much she loved her.....so nice to be remembered, especially, when a person is still living to know it! I know everyone misses her, so I pray for peace and comfort on this day and everyday in remembering all the good things within her life! I still miss my grandmother...even though I was grown when she passed away in her 70's! I loved her very much, too! :inlove: :clapping: :angel: Ma