Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"What I Discovered In New York City Trash"

How true. We depend on them week after week. I tip my guy every so often because he leaves nothing behind and I sometimes have several containers out there. Up, down, watch for cars, lift, dump, walk and up again....Tough, monotonous job.

I was Blessed with a Dad who explained to me at an early age how important sanitation workers were. This is an amazing eye-opener and I appreciate you sharing this with us Martin. Amen brother.

Greg

I don't know why but I can't usually hear the videos any more and the ones I can are so low in volume that they are difficult to hear! Can't hear this one, but I know without those who haul away trash and etc. it would be a horrible, messy world to live in.....they aren't appreciated enough but I do appreciate them, although I very seldom see them, I am friendly to them when I do! May God Bless them and their families and meet their needs and give them protection at all times, in Jesus' name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

Totally agree,they do one of the most important jobs on the planet.We all need to take a long hard look at how we are treating our planet and we need to act decisively before it is too late.