Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What I am grateful for....

Sgt. Silverman

God the Father
Jesus
The Holy Spirit
My wife and kids
Our Church
Friends and Family
Marshmallow's on a cool fall evening
Metal detecting with friends
Our military Veterans
A toasty bed
A cold glass of water
A hot shower
and lastly... bacon and buffalo wings :clapping:

Thank you Lord for my Blessings!

It does'nt get much better than that.......sharing a cool evening with your family eating marshmallows by the fire.Too many people forget that the simple things in life are the most important ones,material things are insignificant compared to the list of things that make you grateful.Thanks for reminding us that the best things in life do not need to cost the earth.

God has done so much in my life that my list of things I'm grateful for are nearly endless but among them are: Jesus loving me so much that He died for me , forgave me of all my screw ups, and offered to have a saving relationship with me. How do you say Thank You without emotionally coming apart at the seams? There's one passage of God's Word that really grabs my attention and that's John 14:12-15 "12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments."
I've discussed this with various pastors of various churches and everyone of them immediately quote Paul saying some will be this and some that. However when I say 'but these are Jesus' words - not Paul's, they have no answer. I've concluded that it depends upon your personal walk with Christ & your child-like faith. Most of the disciples, if not all, performed a number of 'miracles' just as Jesus did because they were filled with the Holy Spirit. Therefore it is one of my continuous prayers that God shower down upon me His Holy Spirit that I may live up to Jesus' words in the above text and so much more.

memories of my own family camping and roasting wieners and marshmallow over an open wood fire! We used go to bed after sunset and arise to go farther in our travels while the sun was rising! So many good memories that outdo the bad ones.....God is good and I have so much to be thankful for....along with God's beautiful world created to take care of and enjoy and to not be destroyed by sin and evil! Amen! :angel: Ma

Nice pic, Greg. Yes, the simple things in life bring us the most joy. To your list I would have to add only a few items: Hagen Dazs coffee ice cream, Ski cola, my velux blanket, music and geocaching! Your picture made me chuckle because I never really enjoyed s'mores until Loren was old enough to roast them. It is just as much the experience (or more so) than the food treat being yummy! Now I love any opportunity to make s'mores.

:) Thanks Travis. Al took this picture this Wednesday in the backyard. Coffee Ice Cream? Yeah, we have a TON in common my friend! :) I'm not into the Smores though, but hey, the kiddos love em' right? :) Have an awesome weekend and give Liz and Loren a high five from all of us.

That was Liz posting I forgot to log out so she thought she was signed in. I do not like s'mores or coffee ice cream. But I love a good camp fire with my family beside me. That is a good picture.

Dang it, am I getting senile or what? You would think it wouldn't be that hard to see who is logged in before posting...lol. And, don't let 7cents fool ya...he loves chick food ( coffee ice cream, etc.), lol. Just kidding. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

This forum! :thumbup: Great family pic!

... and this forum... thank you Mike :bouncy:, and BLUEBERRY PIE with whip cream. It's heaven on a fork :)