Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What headphones do you use???

Bud-sc

I been having a issue finding the best headphones to use with the Equinox. I use the wireless mod and find it to be a lot better than plugging straight into the back of the machine. It's been a while since the Equinox have been out now just wondering if anyone found a some good after market headphones. I been using a pair of cheap headphones they are better than the Grey ghost!!!!! The only issue is the wire has to be taped up a certain way to get the best performance. Just wondering.

I purchased the Miccus SR-71 Stealth headphones off Amazon for 60.00 They we're recommended on a YouTube video. They are Wireless and work excellent! They link up easily to the Equinox, extremely comfortable but they are not waterproof. One recommendation is get low latency headphones.

Factory ones in the water, wireless module+minelab adqaptor+progolds no delays no intermitant adaptor connections. Just what works for me.
Jeff

Factory phones for dirt hunts and Tony Washington's for water work

Bud-sc said:
I been having a issue finding the best headphones to use with the Equinox. I use the wireless mod and find it to be a lot better than plugging straight into the back of the machine. It's been a while since the Equinox have been out now just wondering if anyone found a some good after market headphones. I been using a pair of cheap headphones they are better than the Grey ghost!!!!! The only issue is the wire has to be taped up a certain way to get the best performance. Just wondering.

You have NOT found better "cheap" phones than Grey Ghost. The reason you have to tape the wire is because the cheap headphones you have are not compatible with the minelab wiring. I use Black widows. I will only use black widows, but be aware they are not compatible and you need the proper cables.
Dave

TROND Bluetooth V4.2 Headphones Wireless with Mic Over Ear, Lightweight, 30H Playtime, APTX Low Latency $ 59.95 on the big A store they work great sync fast.

Omega One by Octane. Work great but don't like the gold color...

I use LS Pelso and wrote a field test report on them for Kellyco awhile back. Great waterproof headphones.

https://www.kellycodetectors.com/catalog/fieldtests/index/view/id/221

I use the Avantree. I like the 40 hour life between charges and the fact you can connect them by wire if the juice runs out on a hunt.