Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What happened to the Forum? ................

Kelley (Texas)

I come on here to post a story about a ride I took today and all I see are red colored dots at each entry...hundreds of red dots. I am going to hold on posting the story until I know that there is not something wrong with my computer that caused all of this. Kelley (Texas) :)

Ain't no dots in your post or on my screen Fred!

Need glasses Partner?

Maybe been out in the sun too long?

CJ

at this computer and see if something is wrong with it. It is no telling what I might have done to it. All I know is that I edited the pictures I took on the ride, came to this Forum to post the story, and found red dots beside every post, strange. Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

when he does that, the software looks at them as all new post as if you had never saw them. Just click on read them all and it will go back to like your used to seeing. Normally you only see the red dots on new post.

George