Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What happened to detecting ? n/t

n/t

I know. Nobody post about it hardly. And then when we do there is over a 100 views but only a very few comments. I like seeing the detecting post. I usually only get to go once a week. I got a new coiltek coil and really like it so far. I've got a 9 inch low frequency for sale cheap to someone on here though. I have two of them and I'm keeping one. I was off today as Liz was sick so I stayed home with her. She is taking a nap now and feeling better. Think she might have to have her gall bladder removed. Keep her in your prayers.

I guess very few members are detecting or they are not posting what they find! Many are ill like me and unable to go detecting or do it very little! Sure miss the pics of finds found! May God Bless and keep safe all who do go detecting and may the nice finds be many! Amen! Ma

Hi Travis and sorry to hear about Liz' sickness! If it is her gallbladder, she will fell so much better when it is removed....been there and done that!! Prayers for relief from the sickness and pain and for the diagnosis she needs and healing by Jesus' as soon as the drs and He can, for He is the Great Physician and does the best of all healings! Amen! Ma

Tell me more about the coil

n/t

That little thing hits hard on wheats and other coins. I took it to a yard I had hunted twice and the front yard I found the coins that I posted with the locket. I haven't hunted the rest of it yet.

n/t