Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What does God's Kingdom mean for us?

To me it means there's a place for me eventually where I don't have pains, don't have to fix anything, don't have to worry, & many more things. It is the reward I get for living my life as the Lord would have me do as He says in the Bible. .A place that's filled with praise for Him.

Steve in so la

"Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."- Gospel of Thomas (also in Luke)

You are spirit simply wearing a garment (flesh). The flesh belongs to the world, the spirit to the Father. Christs mission was to explain the difference and give us knowledge of truth of the true God. The conversation between Jesus and the "believing" Jews in Chapter 8 of John, sums up the mission of Jesus, and the fact that the Jews were not following the true god. The kingdom is not physical (matter) but spiritual.

Hope you like it here. Where do you call home?

I found an interesting scripture at Daniel 2:44 that says basically God will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin and will crush and put an end to all these other kingdoms

BTW I'm in western north Carolina, the only th'er I've seen in four counties was last year.

GOD's kingdom to me is going to be beautiful and looks of singing praise. And to be with my Father.

Here's what I've learned from studying the Bible: God's Kingdom is a government that has been established in heaven by God. This heavenly government, or Kingdom, will "crush and put an end" to all human governments and it will rule over the entire earth. (Daniel 2:44; Revelation 16:14) Once this happens, God's Kingdom will do amazing things, some of which include eliminating disease and ending all wars. (Psalm 33:24; 46:9) It will even remove the wicked. Indeed, the Bible says: "As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth."—Proverbs 2:22.

When Jesus was on earth, he frequently preached to others about the Kingdom of God. (Luke 4:43) He foretold that his followers would do the same: "This good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth." (Matthew 24:14) Anyone can become a subject of this Kingdom if they are willing to fear God and do what is right in his eyes.—Acts 10:34, 35.

So those are a few details about what God's Kingdom is and what it will do. If anyone would like to learn more about what the Bible teaches, the links below can help:

- What is God's Kingdom?

- Bible Questions Answered

Hey Mike...where you located and what you swinging

I just realized my first post said looks of singing praise. It was supposed to say lots of singing praise.

Hope you like it here. God bless

n/t

I'm glad some of you found the information to be useful, and thanks for welcoming me. Irnwkrkr, I am located in California. As for emailing you, it says your email is "hidden" when I visit your profile. If you'd like to reach me, my email is Mikejosbo@gmail.com.

Sounds like a J. witness question? GOD ALMIGHTY AND JESUS IS THE KINGDOM ! Focus your eyes on Jesus do not worry about the rest:thumbup:He is the one who died for your sins.