Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MXT

MXTJASON

HELLO I'M NEW AT THIS I JUST GOT A NEW WHITES MXT JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE THINKS AND IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY TIPS ON THIS THANKS

JASON

Hi Jason, I have a MXT and a GMT, my wife loves the MXT for coins and so do I ....when she lets me use it.
Try this site for a lot of info that is great for a new MXT owner

http://nevada-outback-gems.com/MXT_files/MXT_basepage.htm

Very informative.

welcome MXT Jason, MickFin hear what i Like about the Hobby is,
We can STOP the Hands of time N tuch a find that hasent seen the sun for a ling time, Think on it for a spell, We have the best Hobby in all the Land, So potentilly we can sellyouor finds, N its good clean funnn / We get out in the Sun get exercise / we can Day dream
i can go on but i got to go back to work so i can make some $$$$
M i c k f i n / M a n

First off, I don't think there is a best metal detector. With that said, I think the MXT is the best detector atleast for me it is. Depth, versatility and ease of use not to mention lots of different coils to choose from. You can't go wrong with it. HH

Seriously,

A great machine that you will come to enjoy very much. I had an XLT and purchased an MXT and the XLT ended up in my closet and eventually sold. Enjoy that MXT it is a great machine.

I've had my MXT 4 days now and have already started finding the relics. After my friend who's an MXT user gave me a few in the field tips, its been a good machine so far......but i have a lot to learn still. It is a noisy machine, but by adjusting the gain a little and messing with the ground settings....you can cut back on it. It's pretty accurate on coins and pinpoints like a champ. I think i'm gonna get to love the machine

n/t