Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHAT DO YOU HUNT WITH :twodetecting:

C.J.M.

Just for the sake of knowing what brand,and model detector do you hunt with?Land detector and water detector if you please:thumbup:
MINE: EX - TERRA--705 (NEW),FISHER 1270 X,TESORO---Sand Shark.:detecting:

Minelab Etrac for old coins and relics.
Fisher CZ-21 for water
Minelab Exterra 30 for tot lots, dry beach, competition, and winter hunts

My detectors are:
Tesoro Vaquero (lightest detector I've ever used. Great for when my shoulder is acting up.)
Tesoro Tiger Shark (Heaviest detector but great on the small chains and earrings)
Garrett AT Pro (Great all around detector. I use this one a lot.)

started with an at pro with a neil coil was a good machine sold and jumped on the deus bandwagon. I couldnt be more pleased with this machine works in trash and iron in some unbelievable ways.

I used to detect with the Whites XLT Spectrum and really liked it and still would if I was able to go detecting again, but unable to do so! Happy Hunting! :angel: Ma

Sorry forgot to add the great and affortable "TESORO COMPADRE" REAL winner with 8" coil,loves gold.great discrimination.

Missouri--Ma Betty said:
I used to detect with the Whites XLT Spectrum and really liked it and still would if I was able to go detecting again, but unable to do so! Happy Hunting! :angel: Ma
......................................... .......I am like Ma Betty....I cannot hunt for a while due to medical problems but I really like the Fisher 1266X and the Wilson VLF710