Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do you guys do when you find a religious medal?

Simpsonslammer

I was out hunting today and found a really nice silver plated religious medal with Mary on one side and Jesus on the other. When I find these little gems I all ways pause for a moment and say a little prayer to thank God for allowing me to uncover these hidden treasures, I was just wondering if anyone else does something similar ?

I haven't found one yet. Found a couple angels though. I like finding them.

I often thank Him when I find many neat treasures. Not so much that I found something valuable but more that He allowed me to have some enjoyment at that moment. :thumb up:
Welcome to the forum.

My 30 yr collection of dug crosses.(both sides of display) - excepting the gold & silver ones. I don't say a prayer of thanks for individual things - just for everything that brings enjoyment. steve in so la

320crosses2.jpg

Don't have a plaque, for my wall, like Steve but have found several religious artifacts. One Crucifix I dug is very large and solid sterling silver. Still have it today.

Yes, I used to pray over anything that I found that was pertaining to religion and/or Christ and was old or valuable giving God Thanks! I gave God the glory and praise in Jesus' name for being able to go detecting then and for discovering and digging up many things! I kept most but did give a nice Sterling Silver Catholic Medallion (quarter size) to my Catholic neighbor who was very good to me when going through a terrible divorce and later! God provided me with what I needed....a true friend to help get me through the grief of the emotional stress and physical and emotional illness I was going through for quite some time! Praise the Lord I had Jesus and her to help me to endure and overcome this trial and He has helped me with many trials afterwards and even now! Amen! Also, welcome to the CMD Forum and May God Bless you and yours always! Amen :angel: Ma