Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What different detectors are you hunting with :twodetecting:

C.J.M.

Hea guys would be nice to know what brand detectors are you using for land or water:clap:

I'm sure when I tell you my only detector this last 25 years is a Fisher 1266. Still works great. Steve in so la

Minelab Etrac, and for water a Fisher CZ-21 but have a few others for other types of digging.

Xp goldmax power,saxon sm45 and c scope cs1220xd........not a screen or program on any of them.....long live simplicity.

Over the years I've owned and hunted with Garret's, White's, Minelab, and others. Obviously some were better than others. My newest detector is a Teknetics Minuteman and I absolutely love it! It's light and very easy to use. You don't need to be an electronic genius to figure it out and there's no long learning curve. It's a deep seeking detector and whatever the detector says it is that's what it is. Once you learn how the detectors functions, it's smooth sailing from then on. I'm amazed how sensitive this unit is, for the price I purchased it for. As a matter of fact, you can go directly to Teknetics website and purchase the detector for a $100 less than retail by obtaining the discount code. It's a winner!

Using the Garrett at pro. Can't say it's as good as the minelab explorer I used before but I can as it's exactly 1/2 the weight. 5 lbs down to 2 1/2.
It's still finding some goodies for me so I'm happy. My thought when switching was .... maybe it doesn't detect as deep as the minelab but hopefully I make up for it by detecting longer before my arm feels like its going to fall off.

Greg in Michigan