Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"What Did You Bring Me?"

Sunny

I can remember uttering these same words as a child, and most always delightfully pleased when a gift was put into my hands from a returning vacationer, whether parents, aunts, uncles, etc. Seems the younger we are, the more we appreciate them.

There gets to be an age where it gets difficult to shop for people, teenagers are the worst. I quite buying T-shirts for anyone, as I would find them in the stack to be given to Goodwill weeks down the road. (Myself, I LOVE T shirts, especially from friends or travel, and have many of them). So now, if the older ones want something, I explicitly ask them what they are hinting for. Kind of takes the joy out of giving, but beats spending hard earned money on something that is not wanted nor needed.

However, I still have a rather captive audience, in Ben who is 8, Jack almost five, and his sister Ali, who is almost 4, and David, who is almost 6.

I was not sure how they would react upon my gift to them, as one never knows. To MY delight, they loved their gifts that Nana chose this time. All four of these mini people were tickled and entertained for hours, and hopefully many more to come. They were all four mesmerized watching these hermit crabs! :)

When they are happy, Nana is happy!! :wave: :biggrin:

[attachment 61639 Alie.jpg]

[attachment 61638 Jack.jpg]

[attachment 61637 David.jpg]

[attachment 61636 Ben.jpg]

Naaaaaa...just kidding! Good to see the littleones happy!:thumbup:

n/t

How could they not turn ya to mush ?:lol: The hermits are perfect too ! Just think.......whenever they see a "crab" now, they'll think of you.:rofl:

We will have all of ours here tomorrow.We will have the pool open and plenty of barbeque.I hope you all have a great 4th

You have some delightful grandkids. We only have grandsons so there is/are no girls to spoil..

Calm seas

Mikie