Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What can we do?

Sgt. Silverman

The world is in a downward spiral. As Christians most of us feel the need to "do something". Whether that be evangelizing to others about accepting Yeshua as their Savior to witnessing to them how the Lord has healed or converted their heart.

We all know the power of prayer is mighty. However, it has only been in the last couple of years (since I hung up the detectors) that I've learned to truly "Bless others". Whether it is our church leaders, the President, my children and even my enemies. James knew all too well that there is power in the tongue and we cannot speak Blessings and cursings at the same time. This is one area in my life where I've truly tried to make an effort and not only change for myself, but teach our children as well to be mindful of everything that comes from their mouths.

Having said all of this, there is a great book a picked up a couple of years ago about Blessing your Spirit. (I use these prayers as well for my enemies). It is a fantastic book that drives home the power of Blessing others. Just wanted to share with all of you.

Now, I'm sure that there may be a couple of folks out here who may disagree with this book. I completely understand. Whether you're a dispensationalist or covenental, a trichotomist or a dichotomist, a Lutheran, Catholic, Southern Baptist, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Episcopalian, and the list goes on, I'm sure I will have inadvertently offended someone. So, I apologize in advance. However, I do kindly ask that if I have offended you to please accept my apology and forgive me. Please do not PM me and try to explain how wrong I am with suggesting this book. There seems to be a lot of back and forth out here on which Christian denomination or viewpoint is the correct one. I am at peace in my relationship with Jesus and our loving Father Adonai, and will always take my viewpoints to the Lord in prayer to make sure I am not following any false doctrines.

Thanks and have a Blessed week everyone :)

In Yeshua,

Greg

Good to see you on here again. I think about you and your family a lot. Especially when I go by the spot we relic hunted. I found a new spot right down the road and it is doing well.
Thanks for the book suggestion.

Hey Pete, I hope all is well with your family and your friend Kurt. Have a Blessed Holiday season as well my friend!

Travis! I pulled out the civil war bullets the other day and thought about the weekend I went over there. Man KY is awesome :) I pray all is well with the family and we'll have to catch up soon.

I've got my eye on an AT-Gold and might just take the plunge after the New Year and get back into the "swing" of things. No pun intended of course. Be Blessed my brother in Christ and please tell the family Alissa and I say, "Hello" and have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks Greg concerning the book, but I won't be getting it, because I have difficulty in seeing and being able to read very much or very little! May our Lord's love and blessings reach many, many people and that souls will be saved for God's Kingdom! I serve my Savior the way I've been called to do, so let us do what Jesus has called for each of us to do with our gifts He gives His own for serving Him! His love, grace and mercy in each of our lives gives us miracles and to those for whom we pray for salvation and blessings! Amen! God Bless! Ma

It's been while brother. Hope you swing by more often to hang out with the family.

Thanks Mike and I will try to come back more often. I hope you and the family are doing well :) Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Greg,
It's so good to see you here. I truly hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe weekend. God bless my friend.

Martin of Michigan