Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What can I expect

petew

I have a omegga 8500 ,and might be trading my etrac for a f75ltd2. My question is what kind of performance can I expect from the f75ltd2 over my omegga?..I had a original f75ltd ,camo,,but it was really hard to decipher a false from a good signal,wasted a lot of time trying.Im a coin hunter and leaning towards the f75ltd2 for fields,woods,and big open spaces...I'm just wondering if I can expect more than I get from the omegga....

Thanks Pete

since this is the fisher forum, this is not a bash post at all.. so here it goes.. in all my yrs of detecting ( 25 ) and since you state your a coin hunter mainly, I never used a detector that was deeper, and hit harder on silver and copper coins then the EXP II.. so I would have to guess the e-trac is every bit as good ..if not better.. The big down fall is the weight of course.. which is why I finally got rid of mine..

I now hunt with the f-44 and sharpshooter coil, and where I'm at now I'm perfectly content with its performance/

If you could take the weight issue stay with the e-trac.

JMHO Mark ( ohio )

Mark ( ohio ) said:
since this is the fisher forum, this is not a bash post at all.. so here it goes.. in all my yrs of detecting ( 25 ) and since you state your a coin hunter mainly, I never used a detector that was deeper, and hit harder on silver and copper coins then the EXP II.. so I would have to guess the e-trac is every bit as good ..if not better.. The big down fall is the weight of course.. which is why I finally got rid of mine..

I now hunt with the f-44 and sharpshooter coil, and where I'm at now I'm perfectly content with its performance/

If you could take the weight issue stay with the e-trac.

JMHO Mark ( ohio )

Thanks for the info,i wasn't looking for which is better or trying to say one machine is better than another.
I know all machines are good,and Everytime I get to Thinkin minelabs aren't bad at weight I get one and kick myself in the butt. They are heavy.lol
So,i was just wondering if I'd see a big advantage with a f75se2 over my omegga in fields and woods.

Pete, I have both the F 75 LTD2 and the Omega 8500. The 8500 is my back up to my F 75. The F 75 is deeper, runs quieter, has far better tones (imho) and more hunting options. The Omega is a nice coin shooter, but sees nothing the 75 can't and the 75 simply has more going for it. HH jim tn