Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What are the correct settings to set up the CZ3D to check it out for the correct DEPTH of coins for the 1021 machines. Thanks :D: :D:

Tinfoil

I have read 5 pages of Dankowsi's Discussion and no where does it tell you how to set the CZ3D up to check it out for the proper depth on the nickles. What are the correct knob settings???????? Tired of looking. Can anyone tell me the place where it is posted or Post it here. Again thanks in advance. :D: :D: Jerry aka Tinfoil

Minelab Tech's using a Sens. of 5 expect 10 inches air test on a penny minted prior to 1983.....used every CZ model ever made from the CZ6 to the present CZ3D and everything in between and find nickles to airtest a inch or two less in most cases...Hope this helps my friend....Remember units vary a tad and even properly tuned 9 or 11 inches is in the ballpark...Kindly do this outside and take your ring off please...I believe one would also use the preset settings indicated so ground balance would be 5 and you would be accepting Nickle-Zinc-and Coins All for the test....

Should read Fisher Tech's....guess thats what happens when one follows all manufacturers but to the best of my knowledge the rest of info is correct and for those that have used CZ's for years know they are a nickle killer compared to many brands....