Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What are some of you folks planning to do this holiday weekend? ..................

Kelley (Texas)

Will you be going on a picnic, fishing, shopping, chase women...do nothing? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump

front. We usually take the ski boat out, and try a little water skiing, but there was not much interest in that this year. Besides, there are just too many other boats in the water and sometimes it becomes dangerous! :( Also, in down town Little Rock, they have a "River Fest for three days with arts, crafts, contests, and different singers signed up for concerts, then at the end of that a wonderful fireworks display. If the weather stays nice, some of us may wander in that direction for a while. I would just love to have a calm, relaxing weekend. May sound dull for some folks, but it would be fine with me. What about you and Debbie? :)

But, If I am feeling okay, I may try a dive [shallow and nice and easy.. but with large potential for goodies....it is a place where the kids jump off cliffs]

Other than that, probably just be lazy!!! :) :) :)

all the best

M

Enjoy yourself, reflect on our glories and good lives, and revel in the family.

All the best

M

last day of school, and I am still not dressed, in my pj's reading and catching up on the web. Going to go and try to accomplish something anyway! Be back later! :) Have fun diving, but be careful! :)

so will be working on that Saturday and Monday....BUT...I'm taking a day off Tuesday and will be treasure diving!!! :super

i'll get to mow the yard,clean the pool,work in the garden and that doesn't count what my lovely wife might have planned for me.i picked up a slab of ribs for the smoker too.hopefully i'll get the goldwing out for a ride and maybe do a little metal detecting.3 days ain't very long.ya'll have a safe and enjoyable weekend.i don't post much as i don't generaly have any interesting stories but i sure enjoy reading everyone elses.you folks have the ability to paint a picture with words and draw the reader into the story like professional writers.thanks for sharing that gift.i'll go back to lurking in the shadows,see you tuesday.

are not judges, so grace us with a story or two! Have a great holiday weekend, and isn't that pool cleaning fun?? We are in the country, and it's really hard to keep! Plus, I'm about the only one that uses it. Been thinking about filling it in! :unsure :)

I am hoping that I will go tomorrow diving. See how it goes.

All the best

M

our problems look small in comparison! Come back and send us a story, Big Al! :)

:lol those are some fun places to dive right? The place I'll dive tuesday...I have found hundreds of shades, cash, watches and assorted jewelry...and EVERY feminine product known to man!!! Have fun...and good luck. Kieth-Tx

We worked ours buns off today....trying to get ready for the bankers visit this coming Friday. I AM BUSHED!!! Kieth-Tx